Hello and welcome!
I am Julia, a certified coach, specialising in transition coaching.
As a coach, I support people through transitional moments in life; helping them break through the status quo to emerge as a new person as they step into new beginnings with confidence, inspired by the opportunities that await them.
Throughout my life, I have been inspired by the transformations I witnessed in others. People who have gone through difficult times and came out a transformed person on the other side. I am particularly in awe of individuals who use their own experiences to inspire change in others.
Before embarking on my coaching journey, I studied and worked as a Criminologist in nonprofit organisations and public services, where I supported individuals in key life transitions, such as homelessness to housing, leaving abusive relationships to building healthy relationships and preparing long-term prisoners for release. Additionally, I have spent the last three years researching, writing and teaching about high-control groups, commonly known as cults.
I feel truly inspired and honoured to join my clients in the transitional space. I love seeing resilience, shifts in confidence and the courage of everyday people.
As your coach I can help you:
- Develop a clear roadmap to navigate and manage periods of chaos and uncertainty
- Cope with the disruption and worries about the future
- Find a new focus and meaning
- Explore, brainstorm and discover new sources of inspiration
- Find your feet in a new role (new job, parent, etc) quicker
- Promote resilience and growth
My coaching model:
- (Un)healthy relationships
- High-control groups / cults
- Expats and ‘third-culture kids’
- Third sector/nonprofit organisations
- Making a multi-passionate life work
- Master of Science in Criminology (Free University of Brussels, Belgium)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology (Free University of Brussels, Belgium)
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice (Full Circle, Edinburgh)
- Advanced training in Cognitive Behavioural Theory and Groupwork (Centre of Therapy, Glasgow)