Through coaching I create reflective spaces for people to make positive changes in their lives.
Coaching will help if:
- You would like a safe, reflective space to take stock of where you are at just now in your life.
- You feel stuck or blocked and want to do something different.
- You have trouble staying motivated when you have made plans.
- You are unsure of your next step and want to feel more decisive.
- You want to make some changes and feel overwhelmed by options.
Coaching is a conversational approach, it is future focused, it is purposeful and goal/intention led with clear outcomes either tangible or intangible.
It can be challenging, thought provoking and empowering, with the client and coach collaborating to explore themes, patterns and beliefs in a curious and open environment.
I have worked with people to make career choices, to feel more confident, to manage their time well, to focus on their wellbeing and self care, to explore their creativity, to develop and sustain a creative practice.
I am an accredited Transformational Life Coach and trained at Animas. I am a member of the International Coaches Federation and abide by their code of ethics. I have a background in mental health and wellbeing, and have worked extensively with people challenged by their physical and mental health situations.
I am also a practicing artist and divide my time between coaching and sculpture.
I currently work from The Next Chapter Monday to Friday, on a sessional basis as agreed with clients.
I offer an introductory session at £12
I then charge £55 for 50 mins follow on sessions.
I can be contacted via email at email@example.com or
tel 0744 4735574